Friday, March 9, 2007

FEATURING: Karena Youtz

For some reason, I am internally unable to reconstitute images from the transferred, digital realm. My current (sorry!) theory is that the electrical field in which the “net” exists is too vast and dispersed to carry any specific impression to my provincial brain. Overload, over-communication. I choose the following poems because they stand complete in themselves, yet entirely out of context (home occurrence). Like me in the binary edict, they are displaced, stripped of their lives and persons (in bodies of longer poems), yet remain. Karena Youtz and these poems hail and hello blog play/noplay.







________



Not abstract war: suffering
we can’t accept like
not going shopping
out of respect How uncomplicated
not to shoot everyone & unfair to me
to think of anyone







________







“Individual” today too
I must be joking with myself and not getting it





________





Where the ocean melts the black wet wall
childhood items
for the ritual being me
rest enclosed in their small green case
Either I no longer or constantly
perform this





________






With the universe
become one
which requires equation






________






THE VIRGIN

Destroys herself by knowing herself






________







Speech! Speech! from paradise and into
paradise, meaning experience





No comments: